WHY DO WE LOVE New Face AT SABA MEDISPA?
This innovative rejuvenation technology:
- Is safe and suitable for ALL skin types (including dark skin that is not suitable for plasma)
- Is not a laser, so can be used directly over the eyelids and to the skin close to the eyelashes to produce skin tightening and reduction of fine lines and wrinkles safely
- Delivers similar results to plasma cosmetic but without the pain, downtime and risks.
- No need to bring your own numbing cream to the clinic – we will not use it.
New face is a skin treatment that involves a mini face lift, stamping a heated metallic plate with pyramid-shaped spikes on to the skin in Sydney and Brisbane. It is not a laser, but instead it utilises thermo-mechanical energy to evaporate tiny channels into the skin. This stimulates new collagen formation to improve skin quality. The channels formed can be immediately used to deliver products into the skin such as tretinoin (vitamin A) or lightening agents to treat pigmentation concerns such as melasma.
TWO TREATMENT OPTIONS
Skin Tightening and Wrinkle Removal
New Face can restore your skin to a more youthful appearance. This means tightening the skin on the face, eyelids, neck, décolletage and even the backs of your hands, diminishing sagging and reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
Imperfections on the skin’s surface can be rejuvenated. Resurfacing effect helps the skin to grow new skin cells, transforming skin tone and texture and providing a youthful glow as well as reducing the appearance of pigmentation and scars. You will find that this treatment can also help with active acne.
WHAT AREAS OF THE BODY CAN BE TREATED?
This treatment is safe to use on all areas of the body including face, neck, chest and hands, wherever there are skin concerns. In particular, the most common conditions we correct are:
- Saggy/excess upper and lower eyelid skin
- Under eye dark circles
- Crow’s feet and wrinkles
- Brow droop (ptosis)
- Acne and acne scars
- Skin discolorations and textural issues
You can expect the healing of the skin to be quicker with this treatment than you would experience with other technology such as plasma cosmetic. This is because there is less carbonisation tissue that the body has to clear away.
Who is NOT suited to this treatment?
- If you have recently tanned your skin – we recommend you wait 4 weeks
- If you have recently had injectable fillers or threads – we recommend that you wait 4 weeks
- If you have recently had injectable muscle-relaxant treatments – we recommend you wait 2 weeks
- If you are pregnant or you are breastfeeding
- If you have current skin cancer, malignant sites and/or advanced pre-malignant lesions or moles
- An impaired immune system condition or use of immuno-suppressive medication
- Collagen disorders, keloid formation and/or abnormal wound healing.
How many treatments are required?
Most of our customers will see results after just one treatment, but we recommended a course of 3 to 5 treatments spaced 4 weeks apart to achieve lasting improvement in skin texture and tone. As every customer will have different skin goals, the exact number of treatments that will be best for you will be discussed during a consultation with our senior dermal therapist.
What can I expect after the treatment?
You should allow 30 to 60 minutes including paperwork and preparation. The actual treatment only takes 15 to 30 minutes depending on how many areas we are treating.
There are some normal skin responses that you can expect after having a treatment session and these will depend upon the intensity of the settings selected, which will have been discussed with you prior to the treatment. There will be a sensation of heat, similar to sunburn, which will settle in 1 to 6 hours and redness which may last 1-3 days. Occasionally fine micro-crusts can be visible after your treatment lasting up to 3 days.
New Face – Treatment Prices
Treatment uses a unique device that utilises a metallic plate with pyramidal spikes to create a fractional wound to the skin. It acts like a fractional co2 laser with less risk, less pain and much faster recovery.
|Area treated||Price per session||Time required||Package of 3 treatments|
|Full face||$600||1 hour||$1,500|
|Full face and neck||$700||1 hour||$1,800|
|Neck Only||$400||45 Minutes||$1000|
|Upper and lower eyelids only||$300||45 minutes||$800|
|Acne scars||$550||1 hour||$1,350|
Treatments are spaced 4 weeks apart.
Packages must be paid for up front.
$250 non-refundable deposit is required to book a treatment appointment.
Payment plan customers are required to pay a minimum 20% deposit to be able to sign up for a payment plan.
36 hour cancellation policy applies.
Consultation is required before each treatment. We charge a nominal $50 fee for our consultations, but if you go ahead, that will count towards the cost of your treatment.