Pigmentation problems? We get many enquiries from customers about pigmentation. Here is a young woman one month after her first New Face treatment for pigmentation at SABA Medispa. She is over the moon about how much her skin improved in just one month.
WHY DO WE LOVE New Face Treatment AT SABA MEDISPA?
This innovative rejuvenation technology:
- Is safe and suitable for ALL skin types (including dark skin that is not suitable for plasma)
- Is not a laser, so can be used directly over the eyelids and to the skin close to the eyelashes to produce skin tightening and reduction of fine lines and wrinkles safely
- Delivers similar results to plasma cosmetic but without the pain, downtime and risks.
- No need to bring your own numbing cream to the clinic – we will not use it.
New face is a skin treatment that involves stamping a heated metallic plate with pyramid-shaped spikes on to the skin. It is not a laser, but instead it utilises thermo-mechanical energy to evaporate tiny channels into the skin. This stimulates new collagen formation to improve skin quality. The channels formed can be immediately used to deliver products into the skin such as tretinoin (vitamin A) or lightening agents to treat pigmentation concerns such as melasma.
TWO TREATMENT OPTIONS
Skin Tightening and Wrinkle Removal
New Face can restore your skin to a more youthful appearance. This means tightening the skin on the face, eyelids, neck, décolletage and even the backs of your hands, diminishing sagging and reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
Imperfections on the skin’s surface can be rejuvenated. Resurfacing effect helps the skin to grow new skin cells, transforming skin tone and texture and providing a youthful glow as well as reducing the appearance of pigmentation and scars. You will find that this treatment can also help with active acne.
WHAT AREAS OF THE BODY CAN BE TREATED?
This treatment is safe to use on all areas of the body including face, neck, chest and hands, wherever there are skin concerns. In particular, the most common conditions we correct are:
- Saggy/excess upper and lower eyelid skin
- Under eye dark circles
- Crow’s feet and wrinkles
- Brow droop (ptosis)
- Acne and acne scars
- Skin discolorations and textural issues